function toPrefixed error

nagy00

Hello ,my whmcs version is 7.5.1 with php version 7.4.12 and i have this error for any one go to cart :

Error: Call to a member function toPrefixed() on null in /home/ninjahost/public_html/templates_c/e448c6c0e39998a23297e953fd712c1bf8ed6315_0.file.viewcart.tpl.php:477
Stack trace:
#0 /home/ninjahost/public_html/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_resource_base.php(122): content_5fb7b40495aa87_03553889()
#1 /home/ninjahost/public_html/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_compiled.php(199): Smarty_Template_Resource_Base->getRenderedTemplateCode()
#2 /home/ninjahost/public_html/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(159): Smarty_Template_Compiled->render()
#3 /home/ninjahost/public_html/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(191): Smarty_Internal_Template->render()
#4 /home/ninjahost/public_html/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(94): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->_execute()
#5 /home/ninjahost/public_html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Smarty.php(0): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch()
#6 /home/ninjahost/public_html/includes/clientareafunctions.php(0): WHMCS\Smarty->fetch()
#7 /home/ninjahost/public_html/cart.php(0): outputClientArea()
#8 {main}

screenshot of error attached 

Untitled.png

On 20/11/2020 at 12:29, nagy00 said:

Hello ,my whmcs version is 7.5.1 with php version 7.4.12 and i have this error for any one go to cart :

I don't think v7.5 would support PHP 7.4 as it wouldn't have existed when v7.5 was developed and released - try dropping the PHP version down to PHP 7.2 or 7.3, or if you need to use PHP 7.4, then you might need to use v8 or later.

12 hours ago, brian! said:

I don't think v7.5 would support PHP 7.4 as it wouldn't have existed when v7.5 was developed and released - try dropping the PHP version down to PHP 7.2 or 7.3, or if you need to use PHP 7.4, then you might need to use v8 or later.

Hello , i tried all PHP versions from 5.6 to 7.4 even 7.2 and 7.3 give me the same error , i really don't know how i can fix this because this is very bad problem for me and my work any solutions please ?

On 22/11/2020 at 05:48, nagy00 said:

i really don't know how i can fix this because this is very bad problem for me and my work any solutions please ?

have you made any changes to the templates ? specifically viewcart.tpl ??

if so, what happens when you use a clean (unaltered) version of Six and standard_cart ??

On 11/23/2020 at 2:56 PM, brian! said:

have you made any changes to the templates ? specifically viewcart.tpl ??

if so, what happens when you use a clean (unaltered) version of Six and standard_cart ??

I didnt made any changes on viewcart.tpl , and i dont know how to use standard_cart can you tell me how please

8 hours ago, nagy00 said:

I didnt made any changes on viewcart.tpl , and i dont know how to use standard_cart can you tell me how please

then you are using a custom theme and/or custom orderform template ?

the point is not so much whether you've made any changes to the template since updating, its whether those templates where updated before updating (e.g they're custom).

and if you wanted to templorarily view your cart using Six & SC, and didn't want to make changes to your WHMCS configuration, then you can pass the system template and orderform in the URL.

https://docs.whmcs.com/Linking_to_WHMCS#Setting_the_Language_or_Template_via_the_URL

http://example.com/whmcs/cart.php?systpl=six&carttpl=standard_cart