WHMCS 8: Removing client-> user security question: how ?

Hello,

since after upgrade admin section has been redesigned and clients moved to users how we can remove client/user security question using admin control panel? I can go to Users tab, click on dropdown icon and press Security question where I can see the question and the answer but where I can disable this setting for this particular user?

Thanks

1 hour ago, webio said:

since after upgrade admin section has been redesigned and clients moved to users how we can remove client/user security question using admin control panel?

there is no option to do that in v8 - possibly it might be added in v8.1, but who knows and that's 4+ months away anyway.

1 hour ago, webio said:

I can go to Users tab, click on dropdown icon and press Security question where I can see the question and the answer but where I can disable this setting for this particular user?

the only current method I am aware of would be direct interaction with the database, e.g you would set the "security_question_id" value to 0, in the tblusers database table, for this particular user.

• 2 months later...

This is truly annoying. 

Sometimes customer's keyboard is switched to another language but they type what they have in mind. Later on, on recovery we have to go through hell to reset their passwords.! Why can't we be in control?  Now whmcs wants to decide how we should handle our business?  We should be able to at least remove the security question. 

Edited by artaweb