cron error while updating whmcs 8.0.2

Hello, when updating whmcs to the latest version I have problems with Cron I get the following error when executing it through the terminal.

PHP Fatal error:  Declaration of WHMCS\Language\Loader\WhmcsLoader::load($resource, $locale, $domain = ) must be compatible with Symfony\Component\Translation\Loader\LoaderInterface::load($resource, string $locale, string $domain = 'messages') in /home/clientes.supportinet.cl/public_html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Language/Loader/WhmcsLoader.php on line 0

Fatal error: Declaration of WHMCS\Language\Loader\WhmcsLoader::load($resource, $locale, $domain = ) must be compatible with Symfony\Component\Translation\Loader\LoaderInterface::load($resource, string $locale, string $domain = 'messages') in /home/clientes.supportinet.cl/public_html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Language/Loader/WhmcsLoader.php on line 0
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Declaration of WHMCS\Language\Loader\WhmcsLoader::load($resource, $locale, $domain = ) must be compatible with Symfony\Component\Translation\Loader\LoaderInterface::load($resource, string $locale, string $domain = 'messages') in /home/clientes.supportinet.cl/public_html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Language/Loader/WhmcsLoader.php:0

#0 /home/clientes.supportinet.cl/public_html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Utility/Error/Run.php(0): WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleError(64, 'Declaration of ...', '/home/clientes....', 0)
#1 [internal function]: WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleShutdown()

any solution? sorry my english i am using google translator

Mi Idioma es Español

• 2 weeks later...