SwiftModders WHMCS Client Theme

ptoone

4 minutes ago, ptoone said:

Yes. They said too busy and to post here. 

aaahh - they've learnt that trick from WHMCS Support who often do something similar whilst running around the room shouting "customisation! customisation!". 🤪

6 minutes ago, ptoone said:

I have started it myself but running into some conflicts. 

just looking at your site (alphabet related I think lol), i'm not seeing anything horrendous - so you might have to point out where the issues are - hopefully not occurring on logged in pages!

Yes, there are no issues I can see either. 

I was just looking to take the header of the WHMCS template and make it into a standard HTML template. 

I can do it, but...

There are conflicts. I was hoping to get just the necessary CSS for the header. I wonder if anyone else has done this yet? 

You can see what I mean by adding index6.html to end of my URL. 

20 hours ago, ptoone said:

You can see what I mean by adding index6.html to end of my URL. 

oh I see...⬅️

in terms of the header, the biggest difference i can see is that the WHMCS site is calling fontawesome-all.min.css, whereas index6 isn't - but I don't think that could account for the content not being centred.

any chance the issue lies more with the footer than the header? I can see multiple .js files being called in the WHMCS site, that aren't being called in index6 - and similarly, index6 is calling swiftmodders.min.js that WHMCS doesn't seem to be calling.