Client not getting Email on Ticket Reply

Using version 7.7.1

Admin replies to a support ticket, I expect the customer to get an email letting them know, but they don't get one.

Is there somewhere I may have accidentally turned this off?

The email template "Support Ticket Reply" looks fine, it is not "Disabled". There is no addition to the mail log, suggesting it is not even trying to send an email.

• 1 year later...

Similar problem is hapening here but it's customer replies we are no longer recieving notifications for. We force customers to only open and reply to tickets from the client area. We recieve new ticket notifications but we don't recieve ticket replies.

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi there,

Please ensure that the email template is not disabled under Configuration > System Settings > Email Templates.

If the email template is enabled, follow these steps to troubleshoot email sending problems: https://help.whmcs.com/m/troubleshooting/l/1261469-troubleshooting-email-sending-problems

• 1 year later...
On 10/7/2020 at 11:22 PM, MacemanD said:

@jeffuk I have the same issue. Did you resolve it, if so, what was the problem?

Using version 7.7.1

Admin replies to a support ticket, I expect the customer to get an email letting them know, but they don't get one.

Is there somewhere I may have accidentally turned this off?

The email template "Support Ticket Reply" looks fine, it is not "Disabled". There is no addition to the mail log, suggesting it is not even trying to send an email.