Domain reseller not found!

sly2000

Colleagues, in general, the question is this: buying domains does not work (neither automatic nor manual) (WHMCS version - 7.10.1)
In the logs he writes the following:

23/09/2020 22:17  
Domain Registration Failed - Domain ID: 8 - Domain: primer-dom.com - Error: Operation can not completed successfully!<br />Reseller not found!

Although the reseller is clearly indicated in the settings! If you change the reseller (domain registrar) to any other, the effect is the same ...
Any thoughts on this? What could be the problem?

cac6feb48d68464880f758185c5ddd48.png

19 hours ago, sly2000 said:

Although the reseller is clearly indicated in the settings! If you change the reseller (domain registrar) to any other, the effect is the same ...
Any thoughts on this? What could be the problem?

have you signed up with a registrar in order to purchase these domains ?

if so, you'll likely need to add funds with them before attempting a domain registration through WHMCS.

sadly, you can't just choose a registrar from the list, activate it and register a domain through them without first a) creating an account with them, b) adding your specific details in the WHMCS registrar configuration and c) adding funds to the registrar account (so that when you register a domain in WHMCS, the cost of it is deducted from your account balance with the registrar).

2 hours ago, brian! said:

have you signed up with a registrar in order to purchase these domains ?

if so, you'll likely need to add funds with them before attempting a domain registration through WHMCS.

sadly, you can't just choose a registrar from the list, activate it and register a domain through them without first a) creating an account with them, b) adding your specific details in the WHMCS registrar configuration and c) adding funds to the registrar account (so that when you register a domain in WHMCS, the cost of it is deducted from your account balance with the registrar).

a) of course I created an account and got activated as a reseller.
b) Here I do not quite understand what data should be added? If you are about the need to register a login and password (api) for the reseller account, then I indicated that.
c) Of course, I have topped up my account with a domain registrar.

if it's a registrar module written by WHMCS, e.g it's shipped with WHMCS and not a third-party, you could open a ticket with Support.