Remove ticket footer whmcs

Oxzhot

2 hours ago, Oxzhot said:

How do i remove "This notification was automatically generated by WHMCS" from the ticket mail footer?

I don't think you can easily - both the logo and the text are hardcoded in an encrypted file.

2 hours ago, Oxzhot said:

I have an branding removal license.

WHMCS often say that the branding removal only applies to the client area - not the admin area or the admin emails.

20 hours ago, brian! said:

I don't think you can easily - both the logo and the text are hardcoded in an encrypted file.

WHMCS often say that the branding removal only applies to the client area - not the admin area or the admin emails.

Idd you don't see it at the clientside.

I've personally never liked that branding free doesn't apply to the entire installation, but that's the addon you purchase, just to remove it from client side things. I'm sure it's prevented countless instances of company staff wondering what paid product is in use, and convinced hundreds of staff members striking out on their own to think first of WHMCS. 

That *is* the point of it, right? 😉

• 1 year later...

Thats not exactly the case. - Receiving website contact form emails also have the branding, what do normal people to?  Click Reply and answer to the client.  So the footer will be part of the answer that is sent directly to the client.

I'm now trying to find a solution to configure my email server to filter it.  It's offending me we are paing 170+$ monthly for a non-branded version and now wasting time on such issues ...