Offering TLDs at cost

9 hours ago, SDB said:

We want to offer domains "at cost" using Namecheap, is there a way to configure WHMCs to do this without manually entering each price by year, renewal period, transfer, registration, etc.?

from settings, and in a word, no.

i'm not aware whether there is a specific third-party Namecheap addon for auto TLD sync domain pricing available (you can check in Marketplace, but I doubt it) - and I believe the built-in TLD price sync supports natively eNom and LogicBoxes registrars.

potentially, if you could get your Namecheap TLD pricing into a csv file, then you might be able to use the free ISPAPI Pricing Importer Module to add the TLD Pricing to WHMCS - though I don't think there currently be no automatic way to keep that pricing updated and current (e.g to respond to NC pricing changes).

btw - there have been lots of threads here about namecheap, their pricing and communicating direct with customers.

• WHMCS Technical Analyst II
On 8/9/2020 at 11:54 PM, SDB said:

We want to offer domains "at cost" using Namecheap, is there a way to configure WHMCs to do this without manually entering each price by year, renewal period, transfer, registration, etc.?

I am afraid that there isn't currently a way to automatically import and maintain TLD pricing from NameCheap, however I can see how this may be useful and would recommend submitting a feature request at https://requests.whmcs.com/ . Once accepted, other users can contribute to and vote on your idea. Ideas with the most votes and activity do get reviewed by our team. and considered for inclusion in future releases.

23 hours ago, WHMCS Lawrence said:

however I can see how this may be useful and would recommend submitting a feature request

but that would take years before it receives any significant number of votes - so by the time it's implemented (if it ever is), the OP will have already imported the details.... and once done, he should never have to do it again.