Affiliate Program Customisation

natanray

1 hour ago, Kian said:

Nope. WHMCS doesn't support this kind of setup. You can get it by coding a couple of action hooks or using third-party modules.

I am seeing some whmcs based hosts are doing it by some customisation like below. I am hoping if anyone could suggest me a module. Thanks

IMG_20200719_225436.jpg

14 hours ago, Kian said:

Nope. WHMCS doesn't support this kind of setup. You can get it by coding a couple of action hooks or using third-party modules.

Hello Kian

thx for the info, could you please give some info what third party modules and an example of hook how to achieve it?

Regards A

5 hours ago, Anders said:

thx for the info, could you please give some info what third party modules and an example of hook how to achieve it?

On DailyCronJob check for "last month" earnings and count them. You also need to define your "levels" (eg. 50 sales +5 €, 100 sales +10 euro etc.). Now that you have both values, you can display current level, next level etc. to the affiliate.

You can use ClientAreaHeaderOutput hook point and jQuery to inject all details in Affiliates page of WHMCS. Alternatively use ClientAreaPageAffiliates to return all values in Smarty and change the tpl file accordingly. I recommend the first approach. Of course you'll need to play with jQuery, CSS, HTML and Smarty to make it look visually appealing.

This was for the "viewing part". Now you have to actually pay the affiliate depending on sales. Still in DailyCronJob, the first day of the month retreive from database all sales made by affiliates and assign them the bonus depending on the level they reached.

It seems feasable but devil is in the details. For example you'll need to consider "taxed" status, earning status, tax exemption, currency and tens of other things.

As for third-party modules, you can visit WHMCS Marketplace.

• 2 weeks later...