Question about setting up server status?

Hi everyone,

Could someone help me setup the server status please?

I originally had my whmcs install in my reseller account with my clients and the server status was working fine with the folder uploaded but I have now split my whmcs install to a separate server and my clients to another server. I've tried a few ways of getting it working again and it just won't work.

The way i would like to have it setup is on a subdomain. So servstatus.website.com would show the server status. Do i just create a subdomain where my whmcs is installed and point the subdomain to the clients server and upload the status folder there?

Any help would be appreciated.

17 hours ago, Faizal1 said:

Could someone help me setup the server status please?

https://docs.whmcs.com/Servers#Status_Monitoring

17 hours ago, Faizal1 said:

The way i would like to have it setup is on a subdomain. So servstatus.website.com would show the server status. Do i just create a subdomain where my whmcs is installed and point the subdomain to the clients server and upload the status folder there?

that wouldn't work - going down that road, you might have to point the subdomain to the server status page (as it's that page that outputs the status results in WHMCS), ensure that the users don't need to login to see the page, upload the status folder to the client server and add its url to the server settings with WHMCS.

equally, you could also use a free third-party option, such as uptimerobot, on your subdomain.