DNS TEMPLATE FOR WHMCS

Bolaji007

Question

OK guys i wanted to you whmcs for my domain service and it I wnats it to suporrt domain for blogger or a particular website with domain like Blogger, wix and I don't wnats my customers to edit I just wnats them to buy and select the template then click apply they good to go is it possible? 

3 answers to this question

On 6/25/2020 at 3:27 AM, Bolaji007 said:

OK guys i wanted to you whmcs for my domain service and it I wnats it to suporrt domain for blogger or a particular website with domain like Blogger, wix and I don't wnats my customers to edit I just wnats them to buy and select the template then click apply they good to go is it possible? 

exact same question from me too.

I guess you talk about applying basic DNS configuration (Resource Records) after domain registration or domain transfer, right?

If it is always about applying the same resource records configuration, then this gist could cover what you're looking for - just modify it to fit your needs.
It is currently branded, but with little changes, it can be working for any registrar.

I am not interested in promoting us as registrar with this post (I know about the rulez) - as mentioned, my gist can be modified and reused for other registrars too.

If it is about DNS Templating that might differ from hosting package to hosting package or might come with custom RRs per domain, well this needs then a different approach. A Feature our resellers also brought up multiple times to us and imho worth to work on.

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi there,

It sounds like you're seeking a stream-lined experience for your customers of some kind. Can you provide some more information on exactly what you don't want customers to edit?

For example do you want to prevent customers from changing the nameservers and DNS on a domain name registration?

If so, then that is certainly possible with WHMCS; the software is templated so you could remove links and pages you do not wish to with a bit of HTML and PHP know-how.