Facebook Sign up Integration

Craft

I activated the Facebook Sign up via the Facebook developer settings.

When the customer tries to register for a new account using Facebook, he only receives his first and last name imported from his Facebook profile to the registration form and the form is asking him to complete the form.

Now I see it's useless, it doesn't even import his email address.

How can I make the Facebook Sign up more useful and allow my customers to do the registration with just one click on the Facebook Sign up button whatever the missing imported data from their Facebook profiles?

fb signup.png

On 04/10/2017 at 11:21, WHMCS Nate said:

Facebook will load the email address if one is allowed to be shared by the account. Some facebook accounts are opened with a cell phone number and don't have an email address to get. Requesting the phone number requires an additional scope and manual review of your facebook application. That is an involved process and we did not feel the extra setup requirements were worth getting a phone number, so it is not populated automatically. 

whether anything has fundamentally changed in those 3 years I don't know.... there are commercial alternatives in Marketplace, but they may not necessarily give any more shared information from FB.

48 minutes ago, brian! said:

whether anything has fundamentally changed in those 3 years I don't know.... there are commercial alternatives in Marketplace, but they may not necessarily give any more shared information from FB.

I tried to change my email address to the public and still not importing the email address.

But the issue is not the email address only. When anyone wants to sign up with Facebook, he doesn't want to enter a password for this website because he may forget it, that's why the people prefer to sign up with Facebook.