New PayPal ExPress checkout issue not loading in order page or even invoice page

Hello,

New PayPal ExPress checkout issue not loading in order page or even invoice page

'); } }).render('#paypal-button-container'); } else { jQuery(document).ready(function() { jQuery('#paypal-button-container').parent('.express-checkout-buttons').find('.separator').hide(); }); }

Capture d’écran 2020-05-02 à 15.26.23.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
11 hours ago, JesusSuarz said:

I have no solution from the whmcs team.

does the same thing occur when you use "Six" rather than your custom "theme" theme ?

that error looks as though when WHMCS is returning the code for the paymentbutton, it's either bugged at source (and WHMCS is sending invalid code), or the template isn't parsing it correctly.

6 hours ago, brian! said:

does the same thing occur when you use "Six" rather than your custom "theme" theme ?

that error looks as though when WHMCS is returning the code for the paymentbutton, it's either bugged at source (and WHMCS is sending invalid code), or the template isn't parsing it correctly.

Hello

After exhausting all my options I started looking at all my installed modules.

the following module presented the problem: https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/2966-services-fee

I had to remove it.

On 5/2/2020 at 11:58 AM, Aiman H said:

Hello,

'); } }).render('#paypal-button-container'); } else { jQuery(document).ready(function() { jQuery('#paypal-button-container').parent('.express-checkout-buttons').find('.separator').hide(); }); }

Capture d’écran 2020-05-02 à 15.26.23.png

If you on a client my please open a ticket 🙂

19 hours ago, wsa said:

Número uno si no abren un boleto conmigo, entonces no sé si hay un error Todavía no he recibido ningún boleto sobre este problema

seeing that you lie to look good. Then I will leave you a screenshot of the ticket that was sent on August 1st.

therefore do not attempt to explain this.396991800_descarga-2020-08-03T114752_391.png.417d276b166ba802c0ea3ff0fdd1ece4.png

19 hours ago, wsa said:

Number one if they dont open a ticket with me then I dont know if a bug I have not yet get any ticket about this problem

also in the comments of the module you say that the problem is solved, but I still don't see any update on your part.

I see that the last update was in 2018.

I speak with evidence, I don't have to tell lies. (I don't care if you get mad for comments).

descarga - 2020-08-03T115208.653.png

10 minutes ago, JesusSuarz said:

seeing that you lie to look good. Then I will leave you a screenshot of the ticket that was sent on August 1st.

therefore do not attempt to explain this.

Yes open on ticket on 8/1/2020.  I response to you on Aug 2, You did not give change to check this out if a bug or not if I dont get no ticket about this then I will not know if bug or problem. I will understand if you open ticket couple day ago and I have not response you give me a reviews 🙂

12 minutes ago, JesusSuarz said:

also in the comments of the module you say that the problem is solved, but I still don't see any update on your part.

I see that the last update was in 2018.

I speak with evidence, I don't have to tell lies. (I don't care if you get mad for comments).

Right now am not release but my developer already fix it as a patch that I have only of existing clients