Can't update billing address on client side or admin side

A customer has a payment method saved on file and 2 addresses show on the edit screen. Every time they choose the new address that they want to add, they get a success message but if you go back to the edit screen, it's showing the previous address again. I tried to adjust it from the admin side and I get the same issue. I have tested it with the SIX theme and the Blend and V4 admin themes.

A little additional info:

There is the client and a contact created. We are trying to use the address saved under the 'client profile' instead of the one listed under the 'contact profile'. It is greyed out on the admin modal.

PHP 7.3 and WHMCS 7.10.1

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @EvolveWebHosting,

Thanks for the report, this is something has been reported to his this week, and case # CORE-14566 is open with our developers in order to have this reviewed for our next feature release.

Once we resolve cases and push features they are available at our change log, here

https://changelog.whmcs.com/

I apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this.

Thanks again for taking the time to report your findings.

• 3 years later...