New Registrar module -- NetEarth One

netearth

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sorted password issue (had an extra character from a cut & paste)

but following error still applies when I try and manually accept the order

An Error Occured

An Unknown Error Occured while Creating Contact

Hi Carl,

I'll ask Matt where the error comes from or how/why it is generated.

Kind regards,

Chris

Hi Carl,

I haven't seen Matt online yet to ask. So I haven't any ideas. We know the module works in the live state as there are quite a few (20+) resellers using it.

Once I here from Matt where that error could come from, you'll be the second person to know :)

Regards,

Chris

Alright, I finally got the piping set properly. Question though, when someone registers a domain name; since the nameservers are the same for everyone (ns1.yourhost.com ns2.yourhost.com). Couldn't like, anyone just add that domain in their cPanel?
A piece of friendly advice Serenade ... something tells me that you should NOT be looking at webhosting as your business ;)

Alright, I finally got the piping set properly. Question though, when someone registers a domain name; since the nameservers are the same for everyone (ns1.yourhost.com ns2.yourhost.com). Couldn't like, anyone just add that domain in their cPanel?

eh?

you should have your own nameservers if you are a web hosting company. Either you have set them up in Web host Manager or your Reseller hosting provider should have given you the nameservers to use.

But you dont actually use ns1.YOURHOST.com you would replace YOURHOST with your nameserver details

Carl

Hi Serenade,

If you are reselling our hosting, then you are setting them to be netearthone nameserver, namely, ns5, ns6, ns7 and ns8.netearthone.com

if you are selling your own hosting services as you are a hosting provider, you set the server to be your servers not netearthone servers.

I hope this helps.

Chris

Hi,

I'm getting the same error :

An Error Occured

In WHMCS Admin control panel when trying to register a domain with the live server and all details are correct.

Hi tweaked,

email me at chris@netearthone.com and ill try to help, there are plenty of resellers out there without any problems, so it is bound to be something silly.

Kind regards,

Chris

Hi Chris,

We did some testing with the demo site and found errors also registering domains through a whmcs test install.

Error1:

An Error Occured

Domain Registration Error - 2306 : Parameter value policy error

And then when it comes to namesservers, they did not like lowercase letters. Had to change them to uppercase to not error in whmcs.

Domain Registrar Error

Domain Registration Error - NameServer ns2.yourdomain.com is not a valid Nameserver

Also the test server returns "website not found" after successfully registering and trying to view the domain through the admin in WHMCS.

BTW, the sites did show up later in the Demo panel for your test server and the duplicates not charged.

I too am still getting errors on both demo and live server.

On live server I get the unable to create contact error when trying to register through WHMCS and if I try and do it manually on the live server i get the error "An error occured while processing your request. Please try again. " Any ideas what could be wrong?

I too am still getting errors on both demo and live server.

On live server I get the unable to create contact error when trying to register through WHMCS and if I try and do it manually on the live server i get the error "An error occured while processing your request. Please try again. " Any ideas what could be wrong?

Hi UKDev,

To confirm when trying to register it directly through the main netearthone control panel (manage.netearthone.com) you are loggin in, clicking prooducts, domain registration, check availability, (new wndow appears), type in the name, then submit etc?

By the end of the weekend, we will have our own Forum up and running.

If it still doesnt work after the above, email me your number and I will call you and take it 1 step at a time to understand where the error is.

Kind regards,

Chris

Hi All,

Through the help of one of the chaps with the error and getting a shifty at his control panel, it is IMPERATIVE you set the Parent ID as 46193 as it states in your reseller control panel, click Settings, Personal Information, Primary Profile, UNDER Reseller ID.

This should stop :

Domain Registrar Error

Or if it not, it isn't an incorrect ParentID and would be something different.

Kind regards,

Chris