Cancellation Requested on Order Creation

Craft

Hi guys,

There is something strange happened today for me, I ordered a new service (RapidSSL) from the client account.

The order has been created successfully and it was waiting for the configuration, but I found a Cancellation Request has been made automatically with an old date.

I think it's a bug or something? check the screenshots.

1.png

2.png

28 minutes ago, Craft said:

The order has been created successfully and it was waiting for the configuration, but I found a Cancellation Request has been made automatically with an old date.

anything in the activity log that shows the cancellation was created today, or was it a previous cancellation on that date that's been assigned to the wrong service ??

3 hours ago, brian! said:

anything in the activity log that shows the cancellation was created today, or was it a previous cancellation on that date that's been assigned to the wrong service ??

I did my search now in the activity log and I found that I did this cancellation request on 21-01-2020 to another service, and this cancellation request was already processed.

So, now the bug that it has been assigned to the wrong service.

2 hours ago, brian! said:

was the SSL order given the same service ID as the one the previous cancellation was applied to?

When I created the new order (SSL) yesterday, it was assigned to (service ID 125), check the screenshot from the Activity Log.

128883044_service125.thumb.png.07c95777ebb98afb85b15387bc77cbc3.png

I did this cancellation request to another service for the same client from 2 months, check the screenshot from the database for table "tblcancelrequests"

DB.thumb.png.8a1722afbd2ce0c120523c0a1e70a205.png

Note: I'm opening this database from an editor because it's a database backup from 3 weeks, as I deleted the cancellation request yesterday!

Edited by Craft

53 minutes ago, Craft said:

When I created the new order (SSL) yesterday, it was assigned to (service ID 125), check the screenshot from the Activity Log.

it might be worth checking what service #125 was originally.... because even if #125 was originally cancelled, it wouldn't (shouldn't) have been deleted from the tblhosting table, just marked as cancelled.

53 minutes ago, Craft said:

I did this cancellation request to another service for the same client from 2 months, check the screenshot from the database.

so the bug is why did this new order seemingly use/overwrite an existing cancelled service entry in tblhosting ??

my suspicion would be something third party, or manually caused, rather than a specific bug within WHMCS.

Edited by brian!

27 minutes ago, brian! said:

it might be worth checking what service #125 was originally.... because even if #125 was originally cancelled, it wouldn't (shouldn't) have been deleted from the tblhosting table, just marked as cancelled.

so the bug is why did this new order seemingly use/overwrite an existing cancelled service entry in tblhosting ??

my suspicion would be something third party, or manually caused, rather than a specific bug within WHMCS.

hmm, maybe.

Thanks man!