Separate Invoices

Craft

3 minutes ago, Craft said:

How can I set a default setting to send separate invoices for all my clients without ticking (Separate Invoices) checkbox in each client's profile?

the only built in alternative would be to assign them all to the same client group and configure that group to use separate invoicing.

outside of WHMCS, you could run a SQL query to update the values in tblclients.

UPDATE tblclients
SET separateinvoices = 1

as always, take a backup of the database (or at least this table) before running any update query. ⚠️

5 minutes ago, brian! said:

the only built in alternative would be to assign them all to the same client group and configure that group to use separate invoicing.

outside of WHMCS, you could run a SQL query to update the values in tblclients.

UPDATE tblclients
SET separateinvoices = 1

as always, take a backup of the database (or at least this table) before running any update query. ⚠️

Ok fine, thanks 🙂

I set "Separate Invoices" for a client from 1 year maybe, but I just received now an invoice with multiple services.

How is that!

Separated Invoices.png

22 minutes ago, Craft said:

I set "Separate Invoices" for a client from 1 year maybe, but I just received now an invoice with multiple services.

the SQL query shouldn't have had an impact on them as their separateinvoices value should already have been 1 in the database... (which you should be able to confirm from your backup).

I assume if you check their client profile, the separate invoices checkbox is still ticked?

did you manually generate the invoice or did the cron generate it ?? if it was manually generated early by you, then note what it says in the docs...

If the Separate Invoices option is enabled in the client's Profile or Client Group, when selecting multiple items here with the same Next Due Date, a single invoice will be generated.

2 minutes ago, brian! said:

the SQL query shouldn't have had an impact on them as their separateinvoices value should already have been 1 in the database... (which you should be able to confirm from your backup).

I assume if you check their client profile, the separate invoices checkbox is still ticked?

did you manually generate the invoice or did the cron generate it ?? if it was manually generated early by you, then note what it says in the docs...

When I check the client profile, the separate invoices checkbox is always ticked all the time.

I never received multiple services in 1 invoice from 1 year until now.

This invoice has been generated automatically with corn jobs.

when you tick/untick that checkbox, all it does is update the tblclients table with 1 or 0 (which is what the SQL does).... in older versions (pre v6 I think), it would be "on" or left blank, but looking at your site, I assume that you're not using an older version of WHMCS ??

if you have any concerns, then you can always restore the table from your backup.

15 minutes ago, brian! said:

when you tick/untick that checkbox, all it does is update the tblclients table with 1 or 0 (which is what the SQL does).... in older versions (pre v6 I think), it would be "on" or left blank, but looking at your site, I assume that you're not using an older version of WHMCS ??

if you have any concerns, then you can always restore the table from your backup.

I'm using the latest version (v7.9.1) and I checked the database now and I found tbclients with 1

Maybe, because of the 2nd service value is $0 amount?