How to disable captcha from domain register page?

37 minutes ago, Shobha Patwal said:

I am using standard cart as ordered form , I want to disable captcha  only from domain register page, I had already used hook for disable disabling captcha but it does not work..

there's no guarantee that using any hook posted years ago would work on a recent version. 🙂

if you are using any recent version, then you should be able to disable captcha on the Domain Register page from the admin settings  - specifically, setup -> general settings -> security -> Captcha for Select Forms  and untick the "Domain Checker" checkbox.

KaTvtQx.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

After a little bit more than a year, I’m facing what I call ... a continuation of vague template design ... but life’s good, that’s the important thing.

So, I’m using version 8.1 and the standard cart with a custom template that is just a copy of the 2021 default template. The issue with the captcha is that I enabled it and select only to show up for contact forms ... (domain checker, login, registration and tickets check boxes are disabled) ... but the captcha is showing up on domain transfers page as well, and I really want to get rid of this.

Is there a workaround, as usual, to remove maybe the code or using a hook to remove the captcha from the domain transfer page?

I appreciate your help and support, always solving WHMCS template developers mediocre work.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, edherroj said:

Is there a workaround, as usual, to remove maybe the code or using a hook to remove the captcha from the domain transfer page?

the quick fix would be to remove the entire {if $captcha->isEnabled() block of code from domaintransfer.tpl

might be worth reporting it as a bug cos i'm not seeing it on v8.0 - I assume the $captcha variable isn't being set correctly on the domaintransfer page in v8.1

34 minutes ago, brian! said:

the quick fix would be to remove the entire {if $captcha->isEnabled() block of code from domaintransfer.tpl

might be worth reporting it as a bug cos i'm not seeing it on v8.0 - I assume the $captcha variable isn't being set correctly on the domaintransfer page in v8.1

Wonderful, will do that. Thank you.

• 1 year later...