Addon function not showing payment option for monthly

swifty

Ive set up an addon module for a maintenance plan. When its shown in the addon options it shows the monthly price but when selected it only gives the option to pay annually. In the back end both monthly and annual payment options are ticked. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

whmcs 1.png

whmcs 2.png

whmcs 3.png

On 09/02/2020 at 13:17, swifty said:

Ive set up an addon module for a maintenance plan. When its shown in the addon options it shows the monthly price but when selected it only gives the option to pay annually. In the back end both monthly and annual payment options are ticked. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

does the same thing occur when using Six & Standard Cart ?

is the parent service on an annual cycle ??

On 2/11/2020 at 12:29 PM, brian! said:

does the same thing occur when using Six & Standard Cart ?

is the parent service on an annual cycle ??

Yes its the same with the five or six themes
The parent service is allowing either monthly or annuall payment so thats not the option as far as i can tell

20 hours ago, swifty said:

Yes its the same with the five or six themes

ooh, if you mention "five", then which version of WHMCS are you using ??

I as because five was deprecated many years ago, as was the Modern template (which although still shipped isn't really being updated).

6 hours ago, brian! said:

I as because five was deprecated many years ago, as was the Modern template (which although still shipped isn't really being updated).

currently on version 7.9.1.

On 2/13/2020 at 2:33 PM, brian! said:

This is good advice about Modern, I always recommend to use the Standard Cart as it seems to be the only developed cart template.

Check to ensure that you're using the Standard Cart under WHMCS admin > setup > general settings > ordering.

Also check your product categories (WHMCS admin > setup > products/services > edit each category) as it is possible that a category of products could be different a different cart than your default.