[URGENT HELP REQUIRED] Stripe payment error

Hi all,

Hoping someone can help - not sure if it's theme related or an issue with 7.9 so I would appreciate any advice.

When paying by credit/debit card (using Stripe) when using an existing card it says 'no such PaymentMethod: pm_xxxxxxx' when using a new card it says 'No such customer: cus_xxxxx'

EDIT: Looks like a few customers were deleted from Stripe - not sure why it looks like whmcs sent the request.

Thanks

Edited by Tom Wilson

Is this still an issue for you? I have a similar issue. Stript doesnt seem to be working. I get this type of error message:

InvalidArgumentException: No Local Credit Card Payment Gateways Enabled in /home/public_html/billing/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Payment/PayMethod/Adapter/CreditCard.php:0

Support are currently loooking at it but after 4 days still no close to a fix.

Can you see any errors in your error log files at all?

Have you tried a test trancsaction in test mode for stripe? When I do that it declines the payment and doesnt store any details for customers card etc. and get similar messages to yours...

So far support has said it may be due to database collations being set to latin swedish but even on my dev install its the same. Funny thing is on the dev install test transactions work fine....

Hoping you may have some input that can be helpful to me...

• 2 weeks later...

so anyone having a similar issue. Finally got an answer and 'workaround' to get stripe woring if you have another gateway enabled. This is from support:

immediate workaround, which is to enable the Setup > General Settings > Invoices tab > Clients Choose Gateway option.

That should get you going if you have a similar issue.