Prevent staff to changing their Admin template

zitu4life

Hello

What is the best approach to restrict   staff for changing their admin templates.

The best idea I got is  on my account page   to apply some css   to remove   template  for their page, but i even do not know if   css will work  for that. What css code to use?

image.png.2e84f36652d4be075aada2425773e77e.png

Hook   can be used for that too!! a hook that only allow  admin   rights   to change templates🤔

There is   admin roles but it will   restrict entire page, so staff   can not even change password if  I use that.

Edited by zitu4life
change word client to staff

1 minute ago, GoZen said:

Why not remove the ones you don't use?

Let's say i have customized templates for different department , so I have:

Template  named: Blend  original for full administrator

Template named: Blend-support for   staff with restrict privileges that overrides   whmcs   admin roles

So if staff changes templates would be possible to have more privileges that   I gave .

Yes answer   your question , I have removed those that I do not need, but I need more than that.

the css below should hide the 9th tr (template) element, but I suspect that instead of using it in a custom.css file, you'll be better off using it directly in a output hook that first checks that the current page is myaccount before applying the css.

table.form tr:nth-child(n+9):not(:last-child) {display:none;}