Order Summary Promotion Code Application

natanray

Hello,

Previously I had used this code tutorial in my WHMCS 7.8. That's worked fine.

But today after latest version update 7.9, order summary discount is not showing like the that article.

I would like to modify order summary like the attachment.

So, if any development could help to update the codes, that will be helpful.

Thanks

IMG_20200111_003626.jpg

Edited by natanray

22 minutes ago, brian! said:

which bit of the code where you using and on which template file ?

Hello,

I am using WHMCS six theme with standard_cart orderform and previously used below code in ordersummary.tpl. But in new standard_cart orderforum, codes are changed, and unable to find where to input the code.

{if $carttotals.rawdiscount gt 0}
        <div class="clearfix">
        <span class="pull-left">Total:</span>
        <span class="pull-right">{$producttotals.pricing.totaltoday}</span>
        </div>
        <div class="clearfix">
        <span class="pull-left">Savings:</span>
        <span class="pull-right"> {$currency.prefix}-{$carttotals.rawdiscount}{$currency.suffix}</span>
        </div>
        <div class="clearfix">
        <span class="pull-left">You Pay:</span>
        <span class="pull-right"><h3>{$currency.prefix}{$carttotals.rawtotal}{$currency.suffix}</h3></span>
        </div>
        <div class="clearfix">
        <span class="pull-right">Total Due Today With Promo: <b>{$smarty.session.cart.promo}</b></span>
        </div>

{else}
        <div class="clearfix">
        <span class="pull-left">You Pay:</span>
        <span class="pull-right"><h3>{$currency.prefix}{$carttotals.rawtotal}{$currency.suffix}</h3></span>

{/if}

IMG_20200111_182158.jpg

Edited by natanray

2 hours ago, natanray said:

I am using WHMCS six theme with standard_cart orderform and previously used below code in ordersummary.tpl. But in new standard_cart orderforum, codes are changed, and unable to find where to input the code.

the advice is always to make a backup of your install & db before upgrading.

there should be no template changes to ordersummary between v7.8.3 and v7.9, so unless changes have been made to the $carttotals array and rawdiscount no longer exists, the code should still work.

you could add {debug} to the template, that should generate a popup window when you refresh the page and check if the $carttotals array still includes rawdiscount... don't forget to remove {debug} afterwards.

1 hour ago, brian! said:

the advice is always to make a backup of your install & db before upgrading.

there should be no template changes to ordersummary between v7.8.3 and v7.9, so unless changes have been made to the $carttotals array and rawdiscount no longer exists, the code should still work.

you could add {debug} to the template, that should generate a popup window when you refresh the page and check if the $carttotals array still includes rawdiscount... don't forget to remove {debug} afterwards.

Thank you for your information. I have replaced below code with my code, and it's working fine.

<div class="total-due-today">
        <span class="amt">{$producttotals.pricing.totaltoday}</span>
        <span>{$LANG.ordertotalduetoday}</span>
    </div>