WordPress Integration

Digital K

20 hours ago, Digital K said:

Can technical support give us a solution to how integrate WordPress header and footer into whmcs installation?

you could try contacting Support directly, but I would be surprised if they would give you a walk-through on how to do it - not least because their sales department would prefer to charge you $45 if you wanted them to do for the integration for you. 🤑

though IMO there would be better integration experts that could do it for you.... and this is not a basic topic that can be simply covered - hence why you'll hardly find anything in great detail online about doing it.

On 12/28/2019 at 3:27 PM, Digital K said:

I am sure tired of this question.

Can technical support give us a solution to how integrate wordpress header and footer into whmcs installation?

Many thanks

You have a few options for this, there's no right or wrong answer as to which is the best:

1. Create a custom template in WHMCS and manually integrate your header/footer - companies including WHMCS provide this as a service if needed. This is a reliable way to create a matching WHMCS front-end with WordPress but keep in mind that changes made to WordPress will not sync with WHMCS (changes to a menu for example).

2. Use a plugin designed to sync WHMCS and WordPress, such as WHMpress. Using a plugin will be the easiest option but I will warn you that they have a reputation to be unreliable and buggy.

3. Use a theme that has native WHMCS integration functionality.