Show annual price instead of monthly

Is it still not possible to show an annual price of a hosting plan on the standard cart? Seems it's using $product.pricing.minprice.cycle and will default to the monthly price even if the per month cost for yearly is lower. Seems to be basing it solely on actual price of the plan, and not calculating anything. I saw a feature request (3 years old, still in progress) which I get the feeling won't be coming anytime soon. 

I'd like to see the yearly plan (even if it shows monthly breakdown) listed by default for plans that have yearly terms...
Any chance of that?

Search doesn't always find the relevant thing, either due to my wording or what have you. I also edited to default to the annual being ordered when clicking in order to avoid confusion to the end user. Adding "&billingcycle=annually"  in the button code accomplished that.

15 hours ago, bear said:

Search doesn't always find the relevant thing, either due to my wording or what have you.

with the crippled search functionality in my account now, I can hardly find anything - but I rarely used it anyway except to find previous posted hooks of mine... not to worry, there are always workarounds and alternatives to such obstacles.... hell, in the last 6+ years, i've continuously had to develop workarounds to WHMCS inadequacies! 😛