Free domain offering

Hello

I would like to request assistance in the above regard and would be grateful if anyone can provide some insight as I am not sure how to set a limit on this offering without using a promo code.

Upon selecting the free domain as a once off with renew as normal, how would I prohibit anyone from registering a second domain, or is the second domain charged fro automatically.

Looking forward to your response.

JayO

Christopher

Appreciate the response.  Hope I understood correctly...

Basically,  a client should only be able to receive a free domain once, whether they register another domain or sign up for an additional hosting package, they should only receive the domain once.

Trust this helps.

Thanks for your time!

J

On 13/11/2019 at 11:31, JayO said:

Upon selecting the free domain as a once off with renew as normal, how would I prohibit anyone from registering a second domain, or is the second domain charged fro automatically.

if they're ordering a product with a free domain, any other domains would be charged for at full price (assuming no promo codes are in play)... if no promo codes are used, then the user could order multiple products with free domains if they chose to (a promo code to limit it to one per product per client); even if promo codes are used, there's nothing immediately to stop them creating multiple accounts to get the free domains if they want to.

Thank you Brian

That would mean the potential client would have to sign up for another package, which entails extra cost or sign up as a new user with another eMail address, etc...  I suppose you will always have people trying to find loop holes and one can only try to cover the angles as best as possible.

Will give it a run and see how it pans out.

Appreciate the swift response each time, hopefully I can assist in the future.

Blessings

JayO