Can't find files to edit the html of the website.

Shadro

I've been trying to figure out how to edit the navbar and stuff, but I can't seem to find the proper files to edit in order to do this, I've looked all over in the docs but it's not showing which files can actually be edited to change the navbar and other things. Help would be greatly appreciated!

22 minutes ago, Shadro said:

You obviously didn’t read what I said. This still doesn’t tell me WHERE the hook files are located. This is no help to me.

I sure did.
You, apparently, didn't read the link I gave. In that, it explains, in full, what you need to do. 

Try this link, which was easily found there: https://developers.whmcs.com/hooks/getting-started/

18 hours ago, Shadro said:

I've been trying to figure out how to edit the navbar and stuff, but I can't seem to find the proper files to edit in order to do this, I've looked all over in the docs but it's not showing which files can actually be edited to change the navbar and other things.

as bear suggests, hooks are the way to go with this...

11 hours ago, Shadro said:

You obviously didn’t read what I said. This still doesn’t tell me WHERE the hook files are located. This is no help to me.

they are in /includes/hooks, but there won't be an exiting hook in there that you can edit to modify these navbar menus - you will need to create one from scratch to enable the changes that you want to make to the menu... there will be limited examples in the documentation, but hundreds of working examples have been posted in these forums over the last few years.

technically, there are templates that you can edit to tweak the menus, but you would have to understand Smarty to a high level... and even if you did know Smarty to that degree, it's still far easier to do it using action hooks. 🙂