Time to get some Community Feedback! SaneChoice Limited.

Hi Community Members, 

2020 looms and we are refitting our Website! Naturally, using a mixture of WordPress, WHMCS and various templates.

It does not matter what we think so would love to get some honest opinions from the community to see where we can improve! 

The website is still evolving but any feedback at this early stage is both welcomed and appreciated.  Please have a look at:

https://www.sanechoice.com

I look forward to hearing your views!

Thanks,
Brad

Hi Brad,

36 minutes ago, sanechoice said:

The website is still evolving but any feedback at this early stage is both welcomed and appreciated.

possibly unhelpful, but I can't see anything particularly majorly wrong with the site. 🙂

that said, i'm not overly keen on the TLD category dropdown on the domain register page - in that, if i'm looking for a price on a particular TLD that isn't in the "Popular" category, then i'm blindly clicking on the other categories trying to find it... I appreciate that it is an issue with the Lagom template design though rather than any changes that you've made to it.

t4mYrLC.png

if you wanted to show all TLDs (though I appreciate there are a lot of them!), then the change below should work in Lagom (as I can see the existing JS code in the source)...

the Six template does have its own domain pricing page (which can show all TLDs and is searchable), but Lagom doesn't seem to have an equivalent option...

nxIJ5Ns.png

Hi Brian!

No - this is incredibly helpful indeed! 

Exactly what we missed in terms of a user experience. Having to scroll down through so many domain names does impair visibility to what the customer is looking for.

Pawel is a very responsive for bugs and feature suggestions.  Ill raise this with him and see if he would consider this for an upcoming version.

Thank you again!

• 4 weeks later...

My opinions:

1) slow load times: even after your homepage loads, every other page is slow to load, try using a cache or something. My eye is always drawn to that 100% loading indicator.

I ran a comparison of your site, with mine, side by side, heres the report: https://gtmetrix.com/compare/wu4ftPeL/FtkiIEel

Your total page size is just 2.4mb, mine is a whooping 14mb, but mine actually loads and performs better than yours, it even loads quicker! A webpage of your size should be loading instantly in todays world. I would really, really suggest you that you get a CDN and cache up and running asap. A slow page loading time will effect your conversion rate.

If you hit the history tab, before I optimised my site the best i could, load times were a staggering 5-6 seconds. Since my improvements, conversions have increased dramatically.

2) https://www.sanechoice.com/shared-hosting/ - why are your plans so low on the page? Consider moving them up,  and placing the features under?

3) Your integration with WHMCS is top notch, no faults

4) Same with your wordpress, but I prefer a left sidebar over right, but thats just my preference.

Edited by DigitalBS