PHP Notices: Undefined index - vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php

postcd

PHP 5.6 and WHMCS 6.3.2, "default" template (one from WHMCS 5.x possibly), "verticalsteps" orderform template.

when i am on an Invoice page as a client and while debugging mode is enabled and while i select only one particular payment gateway, i see:

Notice: Undefined index: error in /home2/myusername/public_html/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 83
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home2/myusername/public_html/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 83
Notice: Undefined index: custviewinvoicealtpay in /home2/myusername/public_html/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 147
Notice: Undefined index: paymentsuccess in /home2/myusername/public_html/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 169
Notice: Undefined index: pendingreview in /home2/myusername/public_html/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 172
Notice: Undefined index: paymentfailed in /home2/myusername/public_html/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 175
Notice: Undefined index: manualapplycredit in /home2/myusername/public_html/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 183
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home2/myusername/public_html/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 183

Here is the php file of that payment gateway. password is "whmcs" and here callback php file. This payment gateway worked till the beginning of this month, now it do not mark invoice Paid.

Can you please suggest me what to check to find the cause and fix this?

Edited by postcd

3 hours ago, postcd said:

Can you please suggest me what to check to find the cause and fix this?

not unless you tell us the password to those pastebins. 🙄

short of contacting the NSA, GCHQ or whoever to break into the account, revealing the password would be useful to see the code. 🔐

3 hours ago, postcd said:

This payment gateway worked till the beginning of this month, now it do not mark invoice Paid.

has this gateway made any changes to it's code, e.g updated it's API or whatever ??

1 minute ago, bear said:

He gave it above.

i'm blind.... where am I.... who am I.... what's going on... fou5.gif

6 hours ago, postcd said:

PHP 5.6 and WHMCS 6.3.2, "default" template (one from WHMCS 5.x possibly), "verticalsteps" orderform template.

I can't see anything obvious in the pastebins.. does switching from 'default' to 'five' make any difference (e.g five being an updated default) ??