Croster WHMCS CMS Theme

ThemeMetro

croster-banner-fb.png.90a4888034e1e35a2af4a9dce046b135.png

We are pleased to launch new WHMCS Theme Croster! Now, Stop using pre-made WHMCS Themes, build your own in no time. The Croster features a powerful & user friendly page manager like WordPress where NO coding is required. Also, stop worrying about your custom work at the time of update. Absolutely hassle free update. Take a look at some of more most advanced features:

• 5 exclusive and most trendy color variants included.

• Fully equipped Page Manager - Fully equipped & modern page manager like WordPress Gutenberg. Simply select the section and configure it, move any section up and down in page, you can create new page or duplicate any existing page easily and publish/unpublish anytime.

• Multiple Language Create pages and menu items easily in multiple language. Design unique page for each language while can keep same URL.

• Multiple Colors & Layouts - Design your own layout with different color schemes for header, footer, navigation bars, sections and pricing tables.

• Menu Manager - Multi language advance menu manager for primary and footer navigation with custom css and icon option.

• Promotion Banner - Create an offers and set live timer. You can easily control the timer from the admin section and can customise layout and colors.

• Cookie Consent - Inbuilt Cookie Consent banner which can enable by single click and can easily customise the layout and colors.

• Disqus Comments - Enable/disable Disqus comments easily in announcement and knowladgebase pages.

• Dynamic Plans - Just select the plans for pricing table section, and let the template auto collect rest of the things like whmcs order form description and pricing automatically from whmcs products.

• Dynamic Sections - Each section has its own inline configuration like in Slider section it has 2 types of sliders and same kind of multiple option available in Domain Search, FAQs, Testimonial, Pricing tables, Simple header, Features listing, call to action and Text editor. More sections to be added in up coming updates.

• Dynamic Announcement -You just need to select the announcement section in page manager and set how many latest announcements want to show in the section and can show in any of page.

and many more please see more features at our website.

Edited by ThemeMetro

• 2 weeks later...

The good news is that Croster is now available on monthly lease in just $15.95/mo so that you can experience this feature rich and most amazing theme without any double thought. In future, you can upgrade the theme from monthly license to own license anytime.  

Get 20% discount on own license valid until 31st October. Use coupon code Croster

We are happy to share new update release v1.2 of Croster WHMCS CMS theme.

This update includes couple of new major features like:

Multiple currency - Fully supported multi currency which means If visitor change currency at any page, it will change on entire website including order forms.

Fully Dynamic Sections - Products group section and tlds are fully dynamic which means now you do not need to manage pricing, description etc twice. For example, if you ever need to change the price of any products or tlds, just change them in WHMCS products/services and domain pricing. The Croster page manager will auto collect everything from there.

We are continue working to add more features in next releases.
Edited by ThemeMetro

• 3 weeks later...

The Black Friday 2019 deal has finally landed. We are happy to share Flat 20% discount on all our products. The coupon code is BlackFriday19

We have something special for our customers who are looking to grab our latest sensation Croster. We are offering 50% discount on monthly license so that you can experience this unique theme at very minimal cost. You can switch to own license anytime later by just paying the difference.  Simply use the coupon code BlackFriday2019  

The offer is valid till 30th November 2019

Edited by ThemeMetro

• 1 month later...

Our latest and most in demand Croster WHMCS CMS theme is now more powerful with some new exciting features. Now it has live colour scheme editor to get desired colour scheme in no time. The Croster has almost everything of Clouder along with more advance options which make every website unique, It includes page manager for easy contents management as it was never that simple before. It collects all pricing, plans directly from WHMCS admin and many more..

croster-1.3.png.70bb92df59961abbd491ab13f8028297.png

Croster 1.3 change logs

New Features & Improvement -

1. Unlimited colour scheme- Now build your own colour scheme by Live Colour Settings Panel. All other other pre build colour schemes have been removed.
  2.  UI updates, Most of select options converted into radio buttons for easy management.
  3. Text Editor section is now more powerful, now simply copy and paste video code, Google map code and other things which you want.
  4. Pricing section improved in design along with more features, now you don't need to select billing cycle also from page manager as those will also get collected from WHMCS admin Product& Services. Monthly Pricing Breakdown option also working in pricing table blocks.
  5. Added more options, now you can enable/disable box shadow effect and border radius for website.
  6. Two more styles added for pricing tables featured banner.
  7. Added more options for Product Group section, now it collects Product Tagline, Headline.and features as list automatically if those are available in whmcs product & services Group settings.
  8.  Slider auto play enable/disable option added.
  9.  Improved page SEO option, added Twitter card along with OG options.
  10. Optimised css styles for fast loading by removing unused css codes.
  11. Improved Client area tables now all full row is clickable.

Bug Fixed-

1. Fixed all reported and known bugs of page manager.
  2. Footer Menu Manager external menu items not working.
  3. Header Menu Manager child menu class not adding.
  4. Global customs CSS issues.
  5. Language and currency dropdown menu issue in front end.

Edited by ThemeMetro

• 2 months later...

It is with great pleasure to announce that all of  our themes and order forms along with Croster are now fully updated for WHMCS 7.10.0 and available for download.

c1.thumb.png.b7eed940a214fe48e0c95ea140a02274.png

Croster 1.4 changelog

New Features:

1. Added number of member show in Team Listing section.
  2. Added Dark Mode color scheme.
  3. Added client credit balance alert in client area homepage.
  4. Promotion banner and cookies consent are available in multi language.
  5. Multiple invoice layouts.
  6. Payment logos and custom html code in footer.
  7. Client area login page customization with more styles.

Improvements & Bug fixed:

1. Added option to enable/disable promotion banner date counter functionality. By default it is disabled, after upgrade if you wish can enable it.
  2. Text Editor section issue, now use full bootstrap ui in this also available dark background and added some more text color, tables and font size.
  3. By default hoverable menu has been removed due to causing issue in touch screen display. If you still want can enable from Croster Panel.
  4. Removed h1 from all sections title to avoid issue in multiple h1 tag in SEO.
  5. CSS improvement for boost loading speed.
  6. Market connect page navigation bar improvement.
  7. Important bug in licensing.
  8. Payment method page bug.
  9. invoice payment by credit card page layout issue.
  10. Multiple VPS hosting plans and FAQs section in same page issue.
  11. Market Connect VPN services order issue.
  12. Description duplicate issue in Web Hosting Plan section when product descriptions not as per recommended format.
  13. Primary menu scrolling issue in left layout by laptop touch pad. 
  14. Product group pricing is not showing in breakdown if monthly break down is enable from whmcs settings.
  15. Improved call to action section. 
  16. Client area and Croster default order form visibility improvements.

Coming Soon..

We are still working on Single Page Checkout order form and hopeful to release in upcoming weeks. We are bound to update our themes as per WHMCS latest version ASAP so we had no choice to skip it until Single Page Checkout order form gets ready. 

We request follow the recommendations of the government authorities and please stay at your home to fight against #Coronavirus
Edited by ThemeMetro

10 hours ago, hostneverdie said:

I will update WHMCS and Clouder soon.

you need to test new theme Croster. Croster is a monster. I have customize my website with croster in 2 languages (so users can switch any page in 2 languages anytime, it could be as much as you want). I am feeling like a real developer 😋. And on every WHMCS updates I do not need to pay attention or scared relating to override my theme customization. Croster still keep us safe.  Every update ThemeMetro is adding new interesting future, I expect in future we could do all we wish with this superb theme. I have tested most of themes on marketplace place, but this one is on other level if you want to use WHMCS as a main website. Wish long life to ThemeMetro.

22 hours ago, zitu4life said:

you need to test new theme Croster. Croster is a monster. I have customize my website with croster in 2 languages (so users can switch any page in 2 languages anytime, it could be as much as you want). I am feeling like a real developer 😋. And on every WHMCS updates I do not need to pay attention or scared relating to override my theme customization. Croster still keep us safe.  Every update ThemeMetro is adding new interesting future, I expect in future we could do all we wish with this superb theme. I have tested most of themes on marketplace place, but this one is on other level if you want to use WHMCS as a main website. Wish long life to ThemeMetro.

Thank you very much for your valuable  feedback, These type of comments increase our confidence and motivate to make this more more better 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Benjamin Biswas said:

I also love your theme, really nice theme with necessary functions. Before I used your competitor theme which is similar but have many bugs & their support was not good. I got almost instant reply from your support team. Wish your good luck.

Thank you very much for your valuable  feedback, These type of comments increase our confidence and motivate to make this more more better 🙂

• 1 month later...

After months of hard work, we are delighted to launch Single Page Checkout Order form with our most amazing theme Croster. This update of Croster includes so many other exciting features also along with some bug fixes. Our goal is to provide our users with the most convenient and unique experience with our products & services.

Please have a look at all new exciting features we have added in this release to boost your experience and expectations with Croster.  to see full changed logs please click here

c5.thumb.png.ca3f692c6c910ba4777ba6bf90b53145.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

We are extremely excited to release much awaited new version of Croster v2.0. The Croster is now based on whmcs Twenty One. We have redesigned almost all whmcs pages with lots of improvements to make them more user friendly and with modern look for a refreshed look.

Have a look at all the features, improvements and bug fixed in Croster v2.0

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...