How to create new page under Support

5 minutes ago, techwthquestion said:

If I want to create new page under support category, where I need to create page ? 

in WHMCS, you can't create pages from the Admin Area, so you'll have to create a page using the method described in the docs, and then optionally add a link to it in the menu/sidebar using a hook.

9 minutes ago, techwthquestion said:

I want to create a link for page like this: supporttickets.php?type=firewall 

I doubt that you can do that without additional hooks... perhaps not even then.

4 minutes ago, brian! said:

in WHMCS, you can't create pages from the Admin Area, so you'll have to create a page using the method described in the docs, and then optionally add a link to it in the menu/sidebar using a hook.

I doubt that you can do that without additional hooks... perhaps not even then.

Can you please help me with this? Not sure how to do this. I added the page and created .php file in root folder of whmcs. tpl file is saved in templates/theme folder. Is that correctly done? 

but now page link becomes : https://domain.com/firewall.php. How can I open link with supporttickets.php? 

Edited by techwthquestion

Just now, techwthquestion said:

but now page link becomes : https://domain.com/firewall.php. How can I open link with supporttickets.php? 

as I said, out of the box I don't think that you can... it's an encrypted file and you can't edit it for your own purposes... possibly a ClientAreaPageSupportTickets hook could be used to redirect from type=firewall to this custom page, but it would still show that custom filename...

what is this page going to do - only show tickets from a "Firewall" support department ?? if so, the template itself, possibly with the help of a hook, could react to the value of type and pass different values to the template without the need for a new page...

P.S - will reply to your PM tomorrow... 🙂

• 3 years later...