No input area to enter prices for products

Hi,

Although I upgraded to WHMCS version 7.8.3, it doesn't seem to be priced.

The input boxes do not activate and do not appear when I add a new product.

Input boxes appear when I add a different currency but I want to trade on my current products and prices How can I overcome this problem?

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

you start writing your post in english and your picture in who knows what language is that (google can translate texts but not picture🤗)!! Would be better keep for future all in english. Anyway, looks like your problem is related to your currency, go back to Setup-settings and look for curreny.

5 hours ago, zitu4life said:

you start writing your post in english and your picture in who knows what language is that (google can translate texts but not picture🤗)!!

that's Turkish. drapeaupayss.gif

On 02/10/2019 at 07:14, burakturk said:

Input boxes appear when I add a different currency but I want to trade on my current products and prices How can I overcome this problem?

then as zitu4life says, take a look in setup -> payments -> currencies and see if there are any invalid characters, or possibly more likely spaces, before, in or after the currency code in the settings for that currency.