Downgrading from 7.8 to 7.7 possible?

paravelsolutions

This upgrade to 7.8 so far has been incredibly frustrating. The Stripe Payments are not working correctly and my customers are getting angry because I can't "fix" it without support from WHMCS which takes 1-2 days to answer tickets if I'm lucky. Not good when I have customers calling every 10 minutes wanting to know what is going on.

SO I'm thinking, perhaps the best solution is to downgrade to the previous version of WHMCS which I had no issues with at all. Does anyone have any experience with this? Anything I should be wary of? Are there database changes that will affect my downgrade.

This is the first time I have had to step backward with WHMCS. I have used it for over a decade without any major issues until now.

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @paravelsolutions,

I'm sorry you've experienced issues with the 7.8 update.  Our support team is working overtime to answer everybody's questions as quickly as possible.

To revert back please restore your pre-update database and file backups. Any changes made since the backups were taken would be lost.