Managing Service Auto Provision (Pending)

Hi everyone,

Hope you're doing a great day today.

Anyway, I need a little hand for something as I've been confused for days already. How do we manage the Service ID #xx Auto Provision  (pending) like this screenshot? http://prntscr.com/otyfs9

What is the Service ID # mean? How do I figure out what request is this from? Is this a product order or something else. I believe it's not though as I haven't received any notification about some orders.

I'm really confused. Please enlighten me about what's the use of this notification. Thanks, Guys!

Hi @Mauwiks

14 hours ago, Mauwiks said:

What is the Service ID # mean?

technically, it's the ID value from the tblhosting database table that is used to reference this service internally...

Is this a product order or something else.

could be a product, a domain or something else - what it is isn't nicely stored in the table, it takes a little bit of investigation to determine what it is.

How do I figure out what request is this from?

I think the Enhanced To Do List admin widget that I posted a year ago might be able to help you... 🙂

it queries the todo list database table and attempts to identify the client/product/domain associated with those todo items...

AaNGIDJ.png

and then makes the client details (pink user icon); service details (grey server icon); domain details (grey domain icon) and assigned admin (green if assigned) available as tooltips when you run the mouse over the particular icon.

I'm really confused. Please enlighten me about what's the use of this notification.

I assume in the case of that screenshot, it's just a service that's been provisioned using the AutoRelease module and as part of that setup, it's currently configured to generate a ToDo list item when the provisioning occurs.