SPAM mail sent out from WHMCS to admin users

Hi, recently (already few months), whmcs will sent out spam advertisement mail to admin users (registered in whmcs).

I tried remove the whole whmcs folder and reinstall but still having same issue coming back.

Any idea?

Edited by WHMCS ChrisD
Removed MSG File

Not to cast any aspersions to the OP for posting it, but a .msg file is not what I'd consider safe to open from a public community post. 

What is a .msg file? These are email documents created by Microsoft Outlook. Microsoft refers to them as "Compound Message Documents." They are containers for streams of information related to individual email messages, including such email details as the subject, recipient, sender, sent date, received date, file attachments, etc. MSG files are also saved as COM structured storage OLE2 compound documents, which allows it's objects to be linked to other applications such as Microsoft Word or Excel.

It would be a potential attack vector, I'd suggest.