Sell Software

caygri

Question

Hello,

i thing whmcs for my site is perfect, can you confirm it?

• i sell only my software license and after payment download module
  • payment can be monthly and annually with paypal, gocardless and stripe
  • make only invoice
  • signup a contract if client buy one module. 

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, caygri said:

Hi mfolad, at moment I suspend whmcs developing because I need custom module with fattura24 ancd cost too much.

Fattura24 gives me shivers. I suggest you not invest money for an integration with their platform. They invented an XML that has nothing to do with the XML of electronic invoicing but that looks similar. This way customers spend money for an integration that cannot be used elsewhere meaning that they can't move to another platform unless you accept to lose all the money you spent. That's how you secure customer's loyalty in 2019 🤑

On 9/4/2019 at 3:13 PM, Kian said:

Fattura24 gives me shivers. I suggest you not invest money for an integration with their platform. They tellthebell invented an XML that has nothing to do with the XML of electronic invoicing but that looks similar. This way customers spend money for an integration that cannot be used elsewhere meaning that they can't move to another platform unless you accept to lose all the money you spent. That's how you secure customer's loyalty in 2019 🤑

Awesom….Gives a clear idea.