Make one panel full width

jeffuk

I am  one of those people who wants everything to be pixel perfect 😍

I personally don't like the way scrolling kicks in with support tickets on the home panel. My question is, how could I move the support tickets panel below all other panels and make it full width?

79baea566ff1eea2c83b05f9c920e87c.png

Just now, jeffuk said:

I am  one of those people who wants everything to be pixel perfect 😍

oh there's always one. 😉

1 minute ago, jeffuk said:

I personally don't like the way scrolling kicks in with support tickets on the home panel.

the vertical scrolling doesn't have anything to do with the width of the panel, it's more to do with the number of results it has to display.

1 hour ago, jeffuk said:

My question is, how could I move the support tickets panel below all other panels and make it full width? 

even if you made it full width and moved it to the bottom, it wouldn't help with the vertical scrolling issue...

4lvTzcC.png

if you just want to remove the scrollbars, then in a custom.css file, you could use...

.client-home-panels .panel > .list-group {overflow: hidden;}

GAZHyXy.png

if you gave it a max-height value instead, e.g 100%, then it would show all the results - but for a client with a lot of tickets/products etc, that could make the client area quite lengthy...

dBTv1w7.png

and before you ask, to move a panel to the bottom, you effectively would have to edit clientareahome.tpl as the panels are currently shown in two 6-width column divs, so you could use an if statement to hide RST from these two columns and create a 12-width column div beneath it and put your code in there to only show the RST panel... though from a layout pov, it might be easier to put it at the top, otherwise you may be into the realms of using hooks to change the order values of these panels to avoid spaces in the layout.

Thanks, Brian. Yes, that's what I have been done, changed the max height, several times. Hiding the overflow may cause problems with other panels (like services) if the list is long.

Maybe the best solution will be to just remove the support ticket panel instead.

Cheers 😊