Simplify user access

creaccion

Question

Hello
I would appreciate guidance on the following:

What solution can be implemented so that my end user accesses everything from his user account?
Currently the end user has to have a password to access their client account, another to access their cpanel and another to access Wordpress
this is cumbersome
Ideally, from your user account you can access all the services

Thank you

Steven Londono

4 answers to this question

Depending on the control panel, you could  a third party module to show most control panel functions within the client area -> service details page.  Also most modules should also have an option t login to the control panel via that page. 

Wordpress will be a different item entirely as that will depend on how wordpress was installed, what options the server module has for it, and what options the control panel has for it if it install wordpress.  For example, and again depending on the server module and control panel, you could have a login button to wordpress in the client area details page. 

thanks for your answer
Effectively there is an access to the cpanel from the user account
now, my punctual need with Wordpress did not know how to express it
it's about offering a one-click integrated provisioning solution to provide WordPress blog hosting packages to my clients.
I am looking for a fairly simple and direct solution for beginner clients that only require a site in wordpress

In this post we talked about this: https://whmcs.community/topic/223157-wordpress-auto-provision-module/
but the reference link is broken
I did not find anything about this in this space

4 hours ago, creaccion said:

but the reference link is broken

the App Store died many years ago and was replaced with Marketplace.

4 hours ago, creaccion said:

it's about offering a one-click integrated provisioning solution to provide WordPress blog hosting packages to my clients.
I am looking for a fairly simple and direct solution for beginner clients that only require a site in wordpress

you might want to take a look at the free Softaculous Auto Install script as that will allow you to auto install applicable software. e.g WordPress, when the module is assigned to a product and the order activated - the linked docs page should walk you through how to set it up and include the required files to download.