Pending orders recovery

Hello everyone,

I want to send different and user friendly emails than the ones already existing (First, second and third invoice overdue) to new customers who haven't completed their orders, and keep sending the existing ones to cutomers who should renew their subscriptions. Is there any way to do that?

Thank you.

Not out of the box I believe.  Would need a hook to check and abort sending of the standard invoice reminders and then send own message for the new order invoice reminders.  The hook would check the order status for "pending" or similar status beyond complete or like fraud. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/05/2019 at 15:06, ETS said:

I want to send different and user friendly emails than the ones already existing (First, second and third invoice overdue) to new customers who haven't completed their orders, and keep sending the existing ones to cutomers who should renew their subscriptions. Is there any way to do that?

I would have thought that you could use the Email Marketer for this purpose - the downside would be that is uses product email templates rather than invoice email templates and so will have limited invoice variable options, but there will be some.