Unique referral code to each customer

Hello everyone,

I want to know if there is any way to do the following purposes:

- Activate and send all the referral links to customers.

- Reward every customer that has recommended our product with a one free  month access to our service

I want to send a single referral code to each customer. The goal is to make my customers invite their friends to buy the product. The sells wouldn't be rewarded with money but with a 1 Free month access to our services (I can do that manually)

Thank you

5 hours ago, ETS said:

Hello everyone,

- Reward every customer that has recommended our product with a one free  month access to our service

I want to send a single referral code to each customer. The goal is to make my customers invite their friends to buy the product. The sells wouldn't be rewarded with money but with a 1 Free month access to our services (I can do that manually)

Thank you

If you activate an account as affiliate, every one already gets its own referral ID code that is unique to that account.

You could activate every customer as affiliate and then send them their link to promote your services. As for the free month, I guess that would better be take care with a discount code that gives them 100% discount on the first month.

6 hours ago, ETS said:

there's no quick built-in method that I can think of.... though lots of things can be achieved if you throw time & effort in!

6 hours ago, ETS said:

that might require an AffiliateActivation action hook that sends an email to the user when you create their affiliate account - that email could contain their unique link for them to use.

off-hand, I can't even think of an addon that could do this, so if that's the case, it would have to be custom written.