Need a hook to change system URL

3 hours ago, pratik_asabe said:

I want to change a URL of 'Add Web Hosting' box on domain checker page which usually points to cart page, but I want to change it and point it to my desired location.

the easiest way would be to edit the standard_cart/domainregister.tpl template and change the link there...

<a href="cart.php" class="btn btn-warning">{lang key='orderForm.exploreNow'}</a>

you could do it with a Footer Output action hook, but with the href element not having any id or name, you're left trying to identify it by class and/or it's occurrence on the page.

it can be done, but either class or position could change after a WHMCS or custom template update... so unless you're desperate to avoid editing templates, I don't think that i'd use a hook for this... though I can post the hook if you want to use it.