Invalid Domain Name Provided

Hello,

I followed the WHMCS 7.7 Troubleshooting Gyide steps to resolve this problem, but when I enter an existing domain name that needs hosting, I get the Invalid Domain Name Provided error.  I've ensured the the TLD is in my Pricing configuration(it's a .net URL).

What else can I do?

13 hours ago, blogicdesigns said:

I followed the WHMCS 7.7 Troubleshooting Guide steps to resolve this problem, but when I enter an existing domain name that needs hosting, I get the Invalid Domain Name Provided error.  I've ensured the the TLD is in my Pricing configuration(it's a .net URL).

What else can I do?

in setup -> general settings -> ordering.... do you have Block Existing Domains ticked ?

https://docs.whmcs.com/Ordering_Tab#Block_Existing_Domains

Enabling prevents visitors mistakenly or maliciously ordering a new product with a domain name that is already pending, active or suspended in your system.

if you untick that box, then the above error will not be shown and the client will be able to add hosting/service to an existing domain.

4 hours ago, WHMCS ChrisD said:

Do you get the same result using the Six and standard cart theme?

and the award goes to Chris - that's seemingly the issue. 🏆

using your Flare theme and custom Flare orderform, if I try to add google.net as an existing domain, I see your error... if I switch to Six and standard_cart, no error occurs and the order process progresses... in fact, Flare + standard_cart works, so it's likely a specific issue with the orderform... but contacting @Impressive Themes and getting an updated release of the templates for your WHMCS installed version should hopefully resolve the issue.