Cancellation Annual Service - Remainder Balance Due?

New to WHMCS, 

Is there a way to setup where a customer cancels an annual plan the reminder or percentage of the remaining cyle is due? 

For example user 1 signs up for plan xyz on an annual monthly paid plan. 5 months go by and user cancels. How can I force remainder of other 7 months before cancellation is finalized. If user doesn't pay plan remains active.

Its agreed by the customer in service agreement this is how cancellation will work.

We are not using WHMCS for what most do so sorry for the weird request.

Any insights would be great, thanks in advance.

13 hours ago, Superman93 said:

Is there a way to setup where a customer cancels an annual plan the reminder or percentage of the remaining cycle is due? 

For example user 1 signs up for plan xyz on an annual monthly paid plan. 5 months go by and user cancels. How can I force remainder of other 7 months before cancellation is finalized. If user doesn't pay plan remains active.

if the plan was annual, then they would have paid annually (e.g paid for the 12 months)... do you mean that it's a monthly plan that recurs 11 times as per your SA ??

13 hours ago, Superman93 said:

Its agreed by the customer in service agreement this is how cancellation will work.

under these circumstances, I might be more tempted to remove the Cancellation options from within the client area menus, and get them to cancel by opening a support ticket - that then puts you more in control of when the service is cancelled... if cancelling from within WHMCS, it gives the client the option of cancelling immediately (e.g next cron run), or at end of billing cycle (end of the current month) - neither of these are suitable for your situation.

the only commercial solution I can think of for this situation would be Cancellation Manager.