Edit field input borders on order form

6 hours ago, BakerOfIdeas said:

I found the css file.

note that you shouldn't edit any existing .css file because those changes will be overwritten during any WHMCS update - instead, you should use /template/six (or custom)/css/custom.css and add your changes in there.

although, if you are using the "Six" template and haven't renamed it, then the automatic updater will still attempt to overwrite the custom.css too, but will at least warn you before doing so.

https://developers.whmcs.com/themes/css-styling/

6 hours ago, BakerOfIdeas said:

By the way, it's a PITA to have to wait for moderation when you're a paying customer.

I think that stops after 5 or 10 posts - can't remember which... it's a pain seeing a newbie post and having to wait 24 hours until it's been moderated before finding out what the actual question was.... and then having multiple threads all moderated at the same time!

@brian, yes I edited the css in a custom template.  

Although I understand the reasoning for the moderation, it's absurd to have moderation for threads when you're a paying customer.   Kind of like being a paying member of a golf course and you have to schedule your tee times a year out, while non-members can schedule their tee times today.

21 hours ago, BakerOfIdeas said:

Kind of like being a paying member of a golf course and you have to schedule your tee times a year out, while non-members can schedule their tee times today.

perhaps it's more a case of new members have to be moderated to make sure they're not creating divots on the greens, not raking the bunkers or walking around with a loudspeaker advertising their wares on the fairways. 🙂

I don't think there are connections between the community and WHMCS's billing system to know which community users are paid customers vs those wanting to just spam their awesome new golf simulator or magic pills .   Heck there isn't a connection between I believe with the marketplace and WHMCS billing.   Paid and non paid new community members go through the same moderation. 

9 hours ago, brian! said:

perhaps it's more a case of new members have to be moderated to make sure they're not creating divots on the greens, not raking the bunkers or walking around with a loudspeaker advertising their wares on the fairways. 🙂

Most golf courses that have memberships charge in excess of $500,000 per year membership and you still have to pay per round, cart fees, etc.  I guess depending on how big your audience is though, $500,000 - $1,000,000 per year in membership fees is a drop in the bucket.  

Perhaps WHMCS needs to implement a section in their user profile(s) where we can input our license number to do away with moderation.  

9 hours ago, BakerOfIdeas said:

Perhaps WHMCS needs to implement a section in their user profile(s) where we can input our license number to do away with moderation.  

I recall mention of something similar being discussed by them years ago when they made the move to using Invision in this place, but it was considered undesirable for many reasons... security being one if I remember correctly.

even though they're currently having a spate of users with invalid licenses asking questions here, I wouldn't expect them to introduce such a feature any time soon.