Custom Hostnsname URL cPanel

lims

i want for custom this function is work,  version 7.7.1

ssimg.PNG.f378bd91dc0da060af049464154038e0.PNG

all login user client area sidebar and admin link button go to root Hostname... not go to hostsname  in configservers

and how to make custom hostname  will work ?

any idea... ?

regards

6 minutes ago, brian! said:

in terms of the client sidebar, if you want to change the URL of the cPanel/Webmail links...

I suspect the admin area would require another hook too as there isn't a template to work with on the products page in the client's summary. 

thank so much @brian! this hook work for client area

• WHMCS Staff

Hi @lims,

The reason this currently works in the way it does is because WHMCS sends a request via the cPanel API to the "create_user_session" endpoint.

At current, the "url" which is returned defaults to the server hostname. This is what is used to redirect the user to cPanel

Here's an example of what we receive back from cPanel:

{
  "data": {
    "cp_security_token": "/cpsess1234567890",
    "expires":1401993893,
    "session": "username:GHehYZ1GCxzmDATMmT1xT4rN0tiPGMWnKErPJdU3t6AGBx2LjQ3qB6Xih5naUh_4:create_user_session,
    5dc619831bac4aa2e014e062d762645e8447949eaef14fc53a8ce2b1e0e2592a",
    "url":
"https://example.com:2083/cpsess1234567890/login/?
    goto_uri=frontend%2fx3%2fstats%2fawstats_landing.html&locale=fr&session=username:%3aGHehYZ1GCxzmDATMmT1xT4rN0tiPGMWnKErPJdU3t6AGBx2LjQ3qB6Xih5naUh_4%3acreate_user_session%2c5dc619831bac4aa2e014e062d762645e8447949eaef14fc53a8ce2b1e0e2592a",
    "locale":"fr",    
    "service": "cpaneld"
  },
  "metadata": {
    "version": 1,
    "reason": "Created session",
    "result": 1,
    "command": "create_user_session"
  }
}

As you can see, the "url" element is absolute. We simply redirect to this link.

I do note in the cPanel documentation that it is now possible to set a "preferred_domain" variable when contacting this endpoint, making it possible to redirect to a users own domain.

Therefore I would encourage you to please submit a request to our feature requests tracker where other users can contribute to and vote on your idea. Ideas with the most votes and activity do get reviewed by our team.

http://requests.whmcs.com