Apple Pay only for Stripe?

CLabs

Hi,

The way the Stripe gateway currently works isn't exactly how I had hoped it'd work.
On the cart page it only shows the form to fill out credit card details, no Apple Pay button appears.
On the actual check-out page, it does show an Apple Pay button, but again asks for credit card details as well. (Sure, you don't have to fill that out.)
When clicking to check-out from an invoice: same thing, asks for CC details.

What I really want to achieve is that Stripe is *only* showing Apple Pay. I don't want it to be possible for people to enter their credit card details.
Moreover, the Apple Pay button must appear immediately on the last step on the cart page where you can select the payment method.

Does anyone know how to configure it as such, or is that simply not possible? :)
Thanks! 

On 06/03/2019 at 21:43, CLabs said:

Does anyone know how to configure it as such, or is that simply not possible? 🙂

I doubt that it's configurable in that sense - you might to look at suppressing the cc by using a hook - but I don't use Apple Pay, so I can't test these ideas.

alternatively, there is an Apple Pay addon in Marketplace that uses Braintree instead of Stripe... possibly not ideal, but I don't think it offers a cc option, so it's only Apple Pay.