Disable Generic WHMCS Site

Xhale

Hey,

My website is located at example.com and WHMCS is at my.example.com. I want all company info to be on example.com, uninfluenced by WHMCS. But upon first installing WHMCS to my.example.com, it acts as a company website and a client portal. Is there any way to disable the company website aspect and keep just the client portal? I enabled the option to force users to login first, but I also want to hide the menu, footer, etc, or at the very least the store and contact page. I could potentially put the login page on my other site and direct it to my.example.com, but then anyone going to my.example.com will be greeted by generic WHMCS styling.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a ton,

-Reece

4 hours ago, Xhale said:

Is there any way to disable the company website aspect and keep just the client portal?

you could remove/hide/redirect any pages that you didn't want the user to see.

4 hours ago, Xhale said:

I enabled the option to force users to login first, but I also want to hide the menu, footer, etc, or at the very least the store and contact page.

if you wanted to hide the menu for those who aren't logged in, you could use the hook in the thread below...

but in your case, I probably wouldn't rush into using it - as @PascM says, it sounds more like you need a custom theme, e.g a WHMCS theme that looks close to your main site design, so that when users visit the site, they can't see the difference between your site and the client portal.

5 hours ago, Xhale said:

I could potentially put the login page on my other site and direct it to my.example.com, but then anyone going to my.example.com will be greeted by generic WHMCS styling.

you could probably redirect anyone going direct to my.example.com, and not from example.com, with a hook - but you probably don't want to be wasting time fixing mini-issues, when it would be easier solved with a custom theme... there would be plenty of theme developers who could help you with that, e.g @zomex , @WebsiteIntegrations or you could post in Service Offers & Requests and invite quotes/replies from interested developers.