Can WHMCS PayPal module use SECONDARY email address?

onliner

Hello,

I'm trying to get this setup to work with PayPal Sandbox account, but it seems not accepting payments from WHMCS IF the email address is not the primary one.

Sending payments to PayPal sandbox primary email address works as it should.

Can someone please confirm that IT IS possible to send a payment from WHMCS through a PayPal module but to a NON-PRIMARY email address in PayPal?

Thanks in advance.

22 minutes ago, steven99 said:

It should as long as you do not have "Client Address Matching" set in the paypal gateway settings in WHMCS.

It's unchecked. But I just can't simulate a successful WHMCS payment to the second email address in business PayPal Sandbox account. Even if the email address is confirmed. Very strange.

I know that PayPal CAN accept payment to a secondary email address. Not sure if there's any WHMCS PayPal limitation for that?

Edited by onliner

2 hours ago, steven99 said:

It should as long as you do not have "Client Address Matching" set in the paypal gateway settings in WHMCS.

We misunderstood each other apparently as that doesn't have anything to do with the receivers PayPal account secondary email address. Not the buyers, but the facilitator's secondary email address in the PayPal account.

Simply, I can't collect PayPal payments if the WHMCS PayPal module 'PayPal Email' field use the SECONDARY email address.  

Yeah, I'm aware of that module since before. I think I'll switch over in the near future to it actually.

Btw, if using the myworks PayPal billing agreements module, does it inherit the WHMCS PayPal module "limitation" of only sending the payment to PayPal accounts primary email?