i need hel urgent Problem

nigealix

Hi, I'm asking for help. The whmcs were set up and when I go to the payment gateways I get this error attached text and photo

Oops!

Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.

Please go back to the previous page and try again.

If the problem persists, please contact us.

« Back to Homepage

For additional assistance, please reference the WHMCS TroubleShooting Guide »

WHMCS\Exception\Module\NotImplemented in /var/www/vhosts/nnvserver.com/httpdocs/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Module/Gateway.php:0
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/vhosts/nnvserver.com/httpdocs/admin/configgateways.php(0): WHMCS\Module\Gateway->getConfiguration()
#1 {main}

bandicam 2019-02-07 14-37-37-796.jpg

Do you have a custom gateway module?  If so, it seems it does not have the _config() function  that is required. 

If you do not have a custom gateway module, you may need to contact WHMCS support for further help.  One solution might be to move the files under modules/gateways  to a temp location.  Just move them one at a time until the page displays the gateway page. 

@nigealix it looks like you have a custom or old payment gateway module causing an issue, i'd recommend renaming your current gateways folder old_gateways and then upload a fresh copy of the /gateways/ folder into your /modules/ folder.  Once done add your custom modules back in one-by-one refreshing the payment gateway page to identify the custom module causing issues and then reaching out to the developer to resolve the compatibility issue you are facing.