Best Merchant Account Service

Chad

Curious what most of you are using for merchant / gateway services. I've been using the CDG Commerce / Quantum Gateway bundle for quite some time.

It's getting expensive now as revenue increases. Not only that, their websites (both) are pathetically outdated and not mobile friendly even. They look like they were designed in 1998.

I was looking at https://fattmerchant.com but see no module for WHMCS.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Currently switching from Authorize.net (with CDG) to Stripe with a custom Stripe module in order to use Stripe Elements.    I find Stripe's interface much better and the fact that they take fees right at transaction time and not later on.  This makes tracking of funds much easier.   Also since the fees are constant as well as provided in the API, you can put that in to WHMCS transaction for more accurate income reporting. 

Have not heard of Fattmerchant before but from a quick look it appears to be similar setup as Stripe Elements with their Fattmerchant.js javascript lib.   However, at to start off at $99 / month plus per transaction fee of $0.15 plus "direct cost interchange fee" (which they don't state how much that is), I am not sure about this place's "transparency" statements and thus everything else fails for me.

On 2/5/2019 at 9:43 AM, steven99 said:

Currently switching from Authorize.net (with CDG) to Stripe with a custom Stripe module in order to use Stripe Elements.    I find Stripe's interface much better and the fact that they take fees right at transaction time and not later on.  This makes tracking of funds much easier.   Also since the fees are constant as well as provided in the API, you can put that in to WHMCS transaction for more accurate income reporting. 

Have not heard of Fattmerchant before but from a quick look it appears to be similar setup as Stripe Elements with their Fattmerchant.js javascript lib.   However, at to start off at $99 / month plus per transaction fee of $0.15 plus "direct cost interchange fee" (which they don't state how much that is), I am not sure about this place's "transparency" statements and thus everything else fails for me.

Which custom module? We're all looking for a module that supports Stripe Elements.