Hi There,

im Search for a Developer that can develop a litte API Script (PHP) for me.. I Pay for it...

--> Sample: The Customer have a Invoice with the Value of 103.17 CHF. In Switzerland, we know only 0.05 Steps. The Customer pay 103.15 CHF. Now the Invoice is still open

I need a Script over API that serach all Unpaid invoice with a Open Value <0.03 (rounding difference) and than all this Inovice will Paid over a Special Gateway.

Conntact me over PN, when you can help me. Thanks

9 hours ago, Sybille said:

im Search for a Developer that can develop a litte API Script (PHP) for me.. I Pay for it...

the minute you want to offer $$$ for a solution, you should post in Service Offers & Requests instead of Developer Corner for two reasons...

1. the rules only allow for paid requests in that particular place - nowhere else really.
  2. some developers keep a close watch on threads in SO&R and will be more likely to see your thread there - they tend not to bother to post here unless someone waves $$$ in front of them! 🤑

12 hours ago, Sybille said:

Its possible that you move my thread ?

I have no moderating powers here, so I can't move threads (if I could, I would have moved it instead of replying) - but I see that you've started a new thread in Service Offers & Requests, so problem solved! 🙂